First Item of course is the classic –
- The 3% Life Steal will help your sustain and keep you alive against pokers.
- The 80 health really helps ADC’s low health at start; Almost a 14% increase of health.
- 8 attack damage, every good ADC needs damage baby.
Why Doran’s Instead of Cull? Well for beginners Doran’s is the best way to go! Last hitting minions could prove difficult for unseasoned players.
- with a passive like this, its best used for safe players. UNIQUE Passive: Killing a minion grants 1 additional gold. Killing 100 minions grants an additional 350 gold immediately and disables this passive.
- 7 attack damage… enough said.
Second Item & Third Item and 4th Item
Infinity Edge & Phantom Dancer
These two items I recommend building at the same time. That way you can have some damage and some attack speed.
- 80 damage will give you a dramatic increase in power.
- with the 25% crit and UNIQUE Passive: Increases the damage of critical strikes by 25%. Will definitely make your hits hurt
- Lets face it everyone on the enemy team wants you dead first. These boots will help you escape and get into position quickly. Without them you will have some trouble staying alive.
- The added attack speed will also make CS’ing more EZ.
For the Phantom Dancer
- The 35% attack speed will keep the hurt coming.
- coupled with the 25% crit from infinity edge 50 crit chance goes a long way
- the UNIQUE Passive: Spectral Waltz: For 2 seconds after basic attacking an enemy champion, you gain 7% movement speed and pass through units. will help you get away from pesky assassins and anyone else trying to take your life
- UNIQUE Passive: Lifeline: If you would take damage that would reduce your health below 30%, gain a shield that absorbs up to 240–600 (scaling starts at level 9, ends at level 18) damage for 2 seconds (90 second cooldown). This is good against champions who can do one combo and kill your ass.. yeah i’m looking at you ZED!
5th item Guardian Angel
Lets keep it Real for a second. Its hard staying alive as an ADC, no matter how good you are. A GA will provide the necessary armor and dmg to keep anyone in the game plus the UNIQUE Passive: Upon taking lethal damage, restore 50% of base health and 30% of maximum mana after 4 seconds of stasis (300 second cooldown). Is a god send.
For the 6th Item is should be based on the enemy team you are up against. If you need more sustain grab a
If that Mage/Caster is ripping you a new one grab a or the latter is best used against champs with a lot of Crowd Control.
With these Items Any ADC can carry a game just don’t feed…