The Age old question asked through out the millennia of space and time. Boxed or unboxed that is the question. I’ve done some research and I am here to give the pro’s and cons of boxing and unboxing.
- Visually more appealing outside the box, to the majority.
- The overall feel and touch of the mint is pleasurable. The curves, the detail the up close and personal interaction.
- Looks better in a display case.
- Takes up a lot less space.
- Harder to dust and keep clean.
- More Fragile and Vulnerable to accidents.
- If you forget the name of the figurine you wont have the box to help you.
- Easier to clean and dust boxes.
- Able to stack in to a cool wall.
- Boxes have sleek designs that fit well with each other.
- The sell value is usually more in boxes.
- Mint is more protected.
- Never forget mint name or what edition it hails from.
- Doesn’t look the best in pictures.
- Takes up a lot of space
- Cant see full details of the mint.